Chatter Creative is a multimedia & marketing company. This Website is used only to provide you with information about our products and services. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
As a general rule, we do not collect personal information about you when you visit and/or use the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing
so, you are giving us your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on the blog section of the Website (collectively, “Comments”). Your Comments are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your Comments. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Comments will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may also use the personal information without limitations to, respond to any of your messages and/or feedback. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when operating the Website.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information we collect which you provide to us may include: (1) Identifying information (such as name, age and gender); (2) Contact information (phone numbers, email); As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with the Website.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION AND TRACKING
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your usage of the Website. The information includes:
1. (1) The type of computer and/or mobile device you use;
2. (2) The unique device ID of your mobile device;
3. (3) The IP address of your computer and/or mobile device;
4. (4) The operating system of your computer and/or mobile device;
5. (5) The type of mobile internet browsers of your computer and/or mobile device;
6. (6) Usage details (when you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website);
7. (7) Stored information and files (the Website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information); and
8. (8) Location information (the Website collects real-time information about the location of your device. We do not, however, continually collect user location data nor do we collect location data without you being aware. We store your location at set points, for example when you choose to update their location and when you create/edit an item. Some of our locationenabled Website require your personal data for the feature to work. By using the Website, you consent to your data being used for this purpose.) If you do not want us to collect this information do not access or use the Website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include: (1) Cookies (or mobile cookies): We may use “cookies” on our Website to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on
your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website. (2) Web Beacons: Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics (For example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity.
CHANGING YOUR DATA COLLECTION SETTINGS
THIRD-PARTY AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the Website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
(1) Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
(2) Analytics companies.
(3) Your mobile device manufacturer.
(4) Your mobile service provider.
(5) Your Internet provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, mobile applications and other online Website websites. They may use this information to provide you with
interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) Operation: We collect and use your personal information to operate the Website, including but not limited to:
1. (a) Provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other
information, products or services that you request from us;
2. (b) Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
3. (c) Ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device for accessing the Website;
4. (d) Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
5. (e) Notify you when there are changes to any products or services we offer or provide though the Website; and
6. (f) To manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications, should this service be introduced within the Website.
(2) Usage: The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
1. (a) Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
2. (b) Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize
our services according to your individual interests;
3. (c) Speed up your searches; and
4. (d) Recognize you when you use the Website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal information may be disclosed to the Third Parties. When personal information is disclosed, all terms and conditions contained herein shall have
effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information. We do not sell, rent or lease its customer list to third parties. We may share data between/with Third Parties to help perform statistical analysis, send you email and/or provide customer support. All such Third Parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide services to the Website and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information. These security measures include: (1) SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely and; (2) PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be accessed only by those authorized with
special access rights to our systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal data provided to us from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like the Comments in our blog section. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile Website is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. If you suspect that there has been a breach of the security of your data you should contact us and include details of the nature of the breach, the date of the breach, and the full circumstances of the breach.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen please do not submit any personal data through the Website.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from the Website by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
We welcome your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at:
One Main Street (Suite 412)
Eatontown, NJ, 07724
Effective as of October 26th, 2023.